Your benefits at whatgiftshouldiget.com
- Gift ideas from more than 10 different shops
- Each gift is categorized and rated by hand
- Easy to use on PC, tablet or smartphone
- Gifts for all ages and all budgets
- An innovative system for filtering gifts
They say that anything taken in moderation is the key to good health. This includes alcoholic drinks. According to the American Heart Association, men can have up to two drinks a day and one for women. To be specific, a drink consists of one 12-ounce 5% alcohol beer, one five-ounce 12% alcohol wine, and one 1.5-ounce of 40% or 80-proof liquor.
Do you have a friend or a loved one who enjoys the company of spirits? No, not the one named Casper. They go by the names of gin, vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, and brandy. Others think that liquor, wine, champagne, and beer are better companions. Whichever suit their tastes, make sure to remind them to drink moderately.