Your benefits at whatgiftshouldiget.com
- Gift ideas from more than 10 different shops
- Each gift is categorized and rated by hand
- Easy to use on PC, tablet or smartphone
- Gifts for all ages and all budgets
- An innovative system for filtering gifts
Nowadays, people opt for gifting with money for reasons that are beneficial to both the giver and receiver. Do you know that the Chinese give monetary gifts in even numbers other than four? This is because four is pronounced the same way as death in their language. Sealed in red envelopes, this is a popular form of gift-giving for weddings, graduations, and birthdays as well as during Xmas and New Year.
If you are unsure of what present to give your loved ones on their special day, money gifts will never fail to get much appreciation. Just make sure that the amount ends in 0, 2, 6, and 8.