Your benefits at whatgiftshouldiget.com
- Gift ideas from more than 10 different shops
- Each gift is categorized and rated by hand
- Easy to use on PC, tablet or smartphone
- Gifts for all ages and all budgets
- An innovative system for filtering gifts
Wellness has been defined as the process of becoming aware of how to live a healthier and fulfilling life. People have categorized it into eight dimensions which include occupational, emotional, spiritual, environmental, financial, physical, social, and intellectual. The goal is to optimize each level of wellness so you live happier lives. Do not confine wellness to yoga lessons, spa treatments, aromatherapy sessions, and beauty makeup classes as these only encompass your physical dimension. Make sure to improve on the other dimensions to become well-balanced. Learn a new skill, treat you friends out to smoothies, grow your bank account, pray regularly, learn how to say sorry, and plant a tree.